Monday, December 14, 2009

The Windows 7 Whopper


To promote the launch of Windows 7 in Japan, Burger King came out with the limited edition Windows 7 Whopper. For 777 yen (about $8.55 US) you can buy this enormous burger with 7 patties! It was only available for seven days, keeping with the "7" theme. This Whopper is
- 2120 calories
- 91 grams of meat
- 1.7 pounds

Only the first 30 customers get the special price of 777 yen, every customer after that is charged 1,450 yen which is approximately $17.10 US!

6 comments:

  1. WOW that is so ridiculous! I wonder how successful the sales were. I think if I were to buy one, it'd just be for the heck of it and just cuz it's a "7 day special". That doesn't even look appetizing or edible at ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably buy one, and eat it...like a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn't even look very yummy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait till they get to Windows 10! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say 2-3 years are off of your life after you have ingested something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hendo: no way you would eat it you are far too picky

    Alex & Becky: I agree, not appetizing

    Anonymous: You so crazy

    John: Couldn't agree with you more. That cant be the slightest bit healthy

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory