Friday, October 2, 2009

Chlamydia: hard to spell, easy to catch

It has come to my attention that STD rates are on the rise so I decided to investigate this matter and I was shocked by the statistics I came across. The trusty website Stop, Think, Be Safe! Has informed me that

"One in four people will have an STD at some point during his or her life."
Some are curable and some, unfortunately, are stuck with you for life.

Curable STDs include:

  • Gonorrhea
  • Syphilis
  • Chlamydia
Incurable STDs include "The Four Hs"
  • HIV
  • HPV
  • Herpes
  • Hepatitis B
In addition to STDs, unprotected sex can also lead to many other things including pregnancy. Moral of the story: Stop, Think, Be Safe!



1 comment:

  1. Point well made! I think you "covered" it quite nicely!!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory